Creamy Herb Dressing
1/2 cup silken tofu
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
2 tbsps fresh oregano
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Purée tofu in a food processor.
2. Add garlic, parsley, and oregano and pulse 4-5 times.
3. Add buttermilk, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. Purée until all ingredients are combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate.
• This can be kept in an air-tight container for up to two weeks. Be sure to shake the container well before use.
• Use on salads for a bright and decadent summer salad. Try adding to grain salads, potato salad, or cold pasta dishes.