My education has provided me with a wealth of knowledge about holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. I work with clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results.
Your sessions will teach you a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that are right for you. As a result, you will see an improvement in energy, balance, health, and happiness. You will leave each session feeling inspired and motivated. There are areas beyond food, such as love and relationships as well as career and money that are important elements of your life. We will talk about these areas with the intention of bringing balance to your life.
I have been blessed to have studied with some of the World’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder, and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author, and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, an assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, raw food leader, and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, Ph.D., MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Looking for healthy recipe ideas to add to your collection?